Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ting bu dong!



I read Erika's blog about Animoto and I really liked the fact that it did most of the editing for me. I enjoy editing in small amounts, but too much makes me crazy. I originally uploaded 15 pictures; each from a photo folder on my hard drive. I wrote up a story linking the photos but when I finalized the project it only showed the first couple of lines. This was probally because the site only allows you to make clips (to make full length videos, one must purchase some kind Animoto token or something). When I watched the I was fairly happy with the outcome, even though all the pictures and text didnt show up.
Using Animto to quickly "spice" up a slide show could greatly increase the interest and attention students have for a lesson.

1 comment:

  1. The music is sung by a cool kat called "Cha Cha" and the music is by her French buddy, Charlie.

    ReplyDelete