Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Quick and dirty podcasts..

The first podcast I listened to was "Grammar Girls Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing". The lesson today was "Vampires have grammar questions today". Grammar Girl gives logically explanations for her lesson on "falling outs vs. fallings out". I found it hard to follow because I am more of a visual learner when it comes explanations on grammar. She advertises a bit too much for my liking. I'm not really a fan of audiobooks, I like making the characters voices in the book I'm reading. When I saw the Lord of the Rings, it was such a let down.


The second podcast I listened to was "All Out Djs". Each podcast is +30 minutes of music. I was glad to see that it displayed "explicit" beside songs that may contain naughty words. The music is very "Matrix: Reloaded" Zion dance/rave themed. I was quite impressed with the selection of music in the I-Tunes Store. I was disappointed that the songs didn't play in succession, I had to continue to click the next song for it play.

No comments:

Post a Comment