Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Some more...


These are the first animations I did for this project. I used Jasc Animation pro for the first, third and forth shots. For the Stick Figure animation I used a program called Pivot Stickfigure Animator (google it). The first and fifth shots were drawn in my sketchbook and I took a picture of each progressing frame. This is scene is meant to be the opening sequence for a music video. When I animated these scenes I didnt really think how the music progresses, so these scenes don't sync up with the music (yet). The lyrics these scenes co-respond with are:
"It's unacceptable,
You're sesceptible to disease.
The decimals of currency are measured and treasure... -in cheddar cheese (not shown in animation, (Yet!))."

I highly doubt that I will have a presentable music video finished by the time this project is due. I will continue creating animations after E Comp 355 is completed. If anyone is interested in animating a scene for this music video, just let me know; collaberative art is my favourite kind of art. Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Mickey. You continue to amaze me in your ability to just DO something. I wish I had the time to spend with you doing some animation because it's a skill I'd really like to aquire. Maybe after the semester's over if you're still in town :)
    -Robin

    ReplyDelete