Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mastercard: "Priceless"

Have you ever wanted to be a super-hero?


I used a bunch of pictures from Flickr for this commercial. I use Windows Movie Maker to animate it. I had problems having narration and music tracks both in the audio channel. I could have put the narration track and the music track into a sound editing program like Adobe Audition and then mix both tracks into one audio file, but I guess I got a little lazy...

In my grade 12 Physics class, the final project for the class was to make a remote controlled car and then advertise it to the class. Our school had 5 Mac computers, I really enjoyed using the programs on it to create projects. IMovie was very handy: its user friendly set up was fairly easy for "Non-Mac" people to understand. I tried to get Photostory to run on my computer, but my computer must've been just a little too outdated for it.

2 comments:

  1. Cute video.
    I too had troubles having music and narration in my video, but Dean, Amber and Erika posted different ways to do it. Maybe that'll be easier then what you might've done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mickey,
    This is a great video and the music makes it very exciting :) *high five*
    -Robin

    ReplyDelete