Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tech Task 12: One Great Video



This video is by P.O.S, the song is called :Optimist. This video definately inspired my video, I'm not that creative. I really like the stop animation that was incorporated into this video, to me it feels like it establishes poetic flow to the animation. The zoom and lighting effect on the Mercedes toy car is slick. The angles on the toys are really effective, they make everything that's small like life size. As for production value, it looks "organic" with a little bit of digital shine, I like it. I give this video/song 9.8/10 +images and presentation are captivating + the lyricism is creative and passionate + the music is unique and its drives through the song nicely. Right now I can't think of any criticism to make it better. Check it out for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Mickey, you find and post the most amazing things - I'm like the crazy fangirl of your comment section haha This truly was a great video, I can see why it was inspiring for you. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete